I HAD EVERY PERSONALITY TYPE EXCEPT ADVENTURER ON MY ISLAND NOW THE KNIGHT HAS FILLED THAT VOID
i hope you feel as confident and powerful as i feel in mine you rock that plaid tank sweets
Cool QRs for you and your local potion seller
i feel like i’m being pressured to love my body when i’m not even close to that point i feel like i have to fake it at this point
also i’m thinking about that bodypos ask and like. these are my big problems with tumblr’s bodypos community:
- failure to take into account race and age and trans-ness and especially disability. don’t make any post about loving your body unless you acknowledge how difficult it is to love a body that constantly causes you pain, that makes your joints ache and your head throb and keeps you from being able to do the things you want to do. stop right there.
- demonizing thin ppl with eating disorders. come on. restrictive EDs are not inherently fatphobic.
- not taking into account that like??? representation is not the be all end all of body positivity. believe it or not, seeing thin people in magazines does not have a magic confidence restoring effect on thin ppl with EDs.
- focusing on people with “curves in the right places” rather than people with less acceptable distributions of fat.
- focusing on men’s approval like come the fuck on.
sum up the plot of bioshock in one sentence
Being polite is the #1 key to getting people to do what you want